What’s not to love about crispy, saucy tofu? Throw in some noodles, a bunch of veggies and top with some nuts – you’ve got a balanced and tasty meal to keep you thriving.
This dish is great for a quick lunch and can easily be meal prepped for the week. Feel free to add in your favourite veggies or whatever you have on hand – the best thing about cooking is finding what recipes work for you and making them your own.
Time: 10-15 minutes
- 400g firm tofu, pressed and diced
- 1 packet udon noodles
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/4 green cabbage, sliced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ginger, minced
- 3 baby bok choy, sliced
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
- squeeze lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a fry pan or wok. Fry off the Tofu until slightly browned and crispy then remove from pan. Meanwhile, boil the kettle and soak the noodles as per the packet instructions.
- Next fry off the onion until soft, about 5 minutes then add the capsicum and cabbage. Cook for a few minutes, stirring, then add the ginger and garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl and add to the veggies along with the noodles and Tofu.
- Add the bok choy, stir until just starting to wilt, then you’re ready to serve!